Franklin Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Policy 1: Sponsorship Program
Policy 1: Franklin Recreation Sponsorship Program
The purpose of this document is to fully define Franklin Recreation’s sponsorship program including both the request for and response to sponsorship.
- Sponsorship Program
- Franklin Recreation offers a comprehensive sponsorship program which is created and maintained by the Franklin Recreation Board members.
- The program allows sponsors to choose a level of sponsorship and also offers an area for sponsors to provide additional information specific to their sponsorship wishes.
- Sponsorship Levels: the following levels are offered to all potential sponsors.
- Gold Level: logo on all events, field banner and t-shirt sponsor ($300.00)
- Silver Level: field banner and t-shirt sponsor ($275.00)
- Bronze Level: field banner OR t-shirt sponsor ($175.00)
- Custom Level: choose how you sponsor us
- Sponsorship Request
- A sponsorship request letter will be sent out to local businesses annually in the spring.
- The sponsorship levels will be reviewed and adjusted annually prior to submission to local businesses.
- The sponsorship request letter will be reviewed and approved by the Board prior to submission to local businesses.
- Sponsorship Response
- A response from a business indicating their intent to sponsor Franklin Recreation is defined as a sponsorship request.
- Team (or t-shirt) Sponsorship
- Team sponsorship will be applied on a first come first serve basis. Terms for a sponsor wishing to sponsor a specific team are defined in Section 5.
- Team sponsors will receive their business name on the back of every t-shirt given to the players on the team to which they are assigned. All team members will be given a t-shirt with the sponsoring business’ name on the back of the t-shirt. This t-shirt will be the official uniform of the team and all players will be expected to wear their uniform to all games.
- Banner (or field) Sponsorship
- Businesses which choose a banner sponsorship will have a banner with their business logo displayed at the Franklin ball fields for the duration of the baseball/softball season, and during the soccer season, if possible.
- The banner will be inspected annually and updated if necessary.
- Logo (or event) Sponsorship
- Businesses which choose the Gold Level sponsorship will have their logo or business name printed on all advertisements and/or apparel associated with all Franklin Recreation sponsored events. This excludes athletic teams.
- Custom or Specific Sponsorship
- Specific Team Sponsor Response
- Businesses may request to sponsor a specific team on their sponsorship response.
- Consideration to any specific sponsorship response will be completed in a fair and unbiased manner.
- In the event that two businesses request to sponsor the same team, the sponsoring team will be selected on a first come first serve basis, except if two businesses request each multiple years, the sponsoring business will be alternated.
- In the event that a specific sponsorship request cannot be fulfilled, the business will be contacted by a Franklin Recreation representative to discuss alternative options.
- Specific Apparel Response
- Any costs above the basic sponsorship allotments defined in Section 4 will be the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Additional costs will be discussed with the business prior to finalization.
- Custom Sponsorship Response
- Businesses and/or individuals that wish to sponsor Franklin Recreation in a manner not listed will be classified as custom and processed on a case by case basis.